In today’s quiz you will earn Amazon Echo. In today quiz there will be total twenty winners who will get the award. But remember the prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th April, 2018. There will be total five questions that will be asked and it will be based on Amazon Echo.
So what are you all waiting for just follow our steps and answer all Echo quiz. Some Eligibility :
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
3. Now sign in into Amazon app by entering your login details or if you don’t have account then register a new id in Amazon
4. Then on homepage or dashboard of Amazon app you will see banner of ” Amazon Echo Quiz ” , just click on it
5. Finally you’re done. Now start answering the questions, answers are below.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 19th March 2017 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th April 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 20 participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Amazon Echo device (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).